Monday, April 25, 2016

Game of Thrones Season 6 - The Red Woman

I am totally hooked on Game of Thrones and how good was last nights episode. WARNING THIS POST MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET!!!

I hate when someone spoils a show for me. So now that we have warned you lets talk The Red Woman (Melisandre). We left off season 5 hating her as she had convinced Stannis to burn his daughter. I had a really hard time watching that and when the repeats were playing yesterday leading up to last nights episode I actually changed the channel for that part. However in Season 6 we have turned over a new leaf! There is no way those writers have her at Castle Black for no reason. Surely she is there because of Jon Snow!!




and what about this!!!!



I'm telling you something is about to happen with that one. Let's move on the Sansa story-line. Love him or hate him Reek aka Theon Grayjoy proved that he is on the good side again. I just don't think he can be trusted. But how about ole Brienne of Tarth! I audibly let out a cheer when she came galloping in to save Sansa and Theon. She is really beginning to grow on me. 






Also, does anyone understand what is happening with Arya Stark? Obviously, I have been routing for her because she is a fighter and has endured so much. I mean almost making it to the Red Wedding saved her, but dang she almost made it to her family. *sniff sniff. I'm am totally lost on what is going on with this whole faceless man thing though.   Which also means they will probably kill her off in typical GOT style. 

Tyrion is also one my favorites - hey "he drinks and knows things!" I love that him and Daenerys are in the same story-line. Mormont is also a fav but not that he has been touched by the Stonemen he probably won't last much longer. I will tell you Dany is set up between Mormont, Tyrion, Grey Worm and the boy toy protecting/advising her. I am waiting to see how the whole Khal Widow thing works. Maybe this is a chance for her to reconvene with the horse people. 

Many GOT fans have been speculating on the whole 3 headed dragon theory. Here is my take...so 3 Targaryens (the dragon people). So, if Daenerys is the first head of the dragon, who are the other two? One could obviously guess from conversations that Ned Stark and then Peter and Sansa in the crypt that Jon Snow is actually the son of Ryaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark. Which would make sense why Ned Stark (who was so wholesome) mysteriously ended up with a bastard son. This would also obviously play into my theory that he will be brought back by The Red Woman. 

There is also some confusion as to who Tyrion's real father might be Tywin never accepted him as a son so that kind of makes sense as well. (See chart below.)

We are also still missing Brandon Stark and there are some theories out there about Meera possibly being Targaryen as well. 

I don't think this plays into the dragon theroy but also remember that Robert Baratheon's son (who helped Arya escape) is out there somewhere...

There is a more in depth one below that shows the relationships also. I am visual and like to see what is happening. So if you are like me you are starting to get the houses confused so I am including some helpful charts for you!

I'd love to hear your predictions and fan theories, comment below!



Credit: www.chartgeek.com

credit: www.gamesofthrones.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your input, ideas and comments. Leave some below: