Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Tory Burch and Kate Spade Sale!!!

Guess what is on sale today people!!!? Tory Burch and Kate Spade!!!! (I know be still my heart). Does anyone else find their selves seriously debating whether or not we really need groceries this week?

There are several lust worthy items for sale today, starting with this beauty. 


 Kate SpadeMini

This is the Kate Spade Mini Rachelle Wellesly Crossbody bag. I don't know about you other moms out there but since having G I have seriously down-graded my purse game (as in size). I just can't manage a large bag with the four hundred other items I seem to always have to carry now, including a 30 lbs. dumpling. ;) I found this one (link below) for $137. The Amazon version is even cheaper for $120!!!



Tory Burch Crossbody
This is another good cross-body option from Tory Burch. The camel color and clean lines make this a bag that anyone could be on-board with. I am super into camel this year. 

Tory Burch Luggage Landen
This one would be a great work bag or maybe even a VERY stylish diaper bag. This is the Tory Burch Luggage Landen Leather Tote. LOVE!!!!

Tory Burch Minnie's
And last but certainly not least because there are actually a lot of other items in this sale that deserve mentioning. I just highlighted my favorites. I have heard such good things about the Tory Burch Minnie's. I have had two different pairs of the Reva's and they weren't really that comfortable (although super cute!). (Also available on Amazon if these sell out.)I have heard the opposite about the Mini's. Zulily will also let you split the cost of the shoes into two payments...full disclosure I'm not sure exactly how this works but it could be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your input, ideas and comments. Leave some below: