Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Kendra Scott ON SALE!!

I guess the people at Kendra Scott are moving inventory for their new selections because I've got another great sale for you!

Nordstrom is doing a crazy Kendra Scott sale and some of my favorite items are actually in it!! Keep in mind that Nordstrom also does free shipping and free returns all day. I am super upset because the Abalone version of these are sold out already, but the green is pretty great also.

Kendra Scott Dani

Kendra Scott Corely
These could really go with anything and they are so cute. They add just the right amount of polish with a little edge mixed in.

Kendra Scott Dylan - My FAV!!!

The Dylan actually comes in three different sale colors. Hurry though these will sell out quick. Just like my Abalone Dani's. :(











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your input, ideas and comments. Leave some below: