Monday, May 9, 2016

All Time Beauty Favorites Holy Grail

Summer months mean that my beauty routine changes a little. And while I love a good beauty sale and trying new items there are a few that I would consider to be staples or holy grail items. These are a few of my favorites. 


Anastasia Brow Whiz           




Mac Lipstick in Brave

GHD Hair Straightener

A new favorite Mac Prowear Concealer

Urban Decay Naked Palette - any of them are good, I like number 1 the best

Urban Decay Naked Basics

Essie Nail Polish the smooth texture really does make the extra few bucks worth it. 


Laura Mercier Translucent Powder

Summer months = time to break this one out Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer 

I haven't met a Tarte blush that I haven't enjoyed either. The pigment payoff in these are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your input, ideas and comments. Leave some below: